Rio Elite Skagit Max Power
Short, Easy Casting Heads For The Biggest Flies, And Tightest Restrictions
RIO Skagit Max Power heads cast the largest flies and the heaviest sinking tips with exceptional ease. The unique weight distribution deeply loads rods for long casts while the powerful front taper delivers enough punch to turn over all the weight you need to get the fly into the strike zone. Shorter head lengths make the Max Power the perfect choice for shorter rods or when space behind the caster is limited. The low stretch core gives incredible levels of sensitivity when casting and fishing, and provides enhanced detection of takes, more positive hook sets, and far greater control when playing a fish.
In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore
- Designed for shorter Spey rods, tight restrictions, and almost impossibly easy casting
- High “grains per foot” power, making it ideal for the largest flies, heaviest tips, and toughest winds
- Complete series of heads with varying lengths and small size increments
EASYID RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
FRONT WELDED LOOP A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
BACK WELDED LOOP A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.