Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 70L
Our midsize Black Hole® duffel is perfect for gear-intensive weekends or multiweek travel. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Tough and highly weather-resistant, the durable midsized Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel 70L protects your gear from the scuffs and scrapes of wayward journeys. Its zippered U-shaped lid—with a pair of zippered internal mesh pockets on the underside to keep small items organized—offers quick-and-easy access to the main compartment. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure and handy spot for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy framesheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it’s loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you’re crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle and the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The large U-shaped zipper opens the top of the Black Hole® Wheeled Duffel like a book to provide quick-and-easy access to the main compartment; a zippered side pocket and mesh stash pockets inside the lid keep the day’s small essentials close at hand
- The tough, reinforced haul handles withstand the wear and tear of over-zealous baggage handlers
- Built with a stout wheelset for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression straps stabilize and cinch down your gear
- 3,550 g (7 lbs 13.22 oz)