Patagonia Atom Sling 8L
On a bike, in boots or catching the bus, this take-it-everywhere 8-liter sling pack has enough storage to keep you prepared, with a close-carrying fit and organization to keep you comfortable. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled 87% of our line uses recycled materials.
100% Recycled Polyester With PFC-Free DWR Finish All fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled), body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); pack volume is 8 liters
Ergonomic, Single-Strap Harness Asymmetrical sling carries weight close to the body for all-day comfort
Zippered Front Pocket Larger front pocket keeps a phone or other frequently used item close at hand
Divided Main Compartment Internal divider in main compartment
Internal Organization Two main compartments with dedicated storage for easy access
Tuck-Away Storage Straps Tuck-away front straps for carrying a yoga mat or an extra layer
Supporting The People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 340 g (11.99 oz)
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder strap: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Strap pocket: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 340 g (11.99 oz)
- 13.5" x 9" x 3"
- 8L (488 cu in)