Rio Elite Bonefish Flyline
Designed With A Long Head And Back Taper For Precise Presentations To Spooky Bones
RIO’s Elite Bonefish line has a long head and back taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long efficient casts, while the mid length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition, this line is built with SlickCast, creating the slickest, most durable coating on the market—producing the least amount of friction ever measured in a fly line.
- Front-weighted to quickly load a fly rod for minimum false casting
- Long head, and back taper for maximum casting versatility
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
SUREFIRE RIO’s triple color line marking system that makes it easy to gauge distances and load, with a quick glance.
EASYID RIO’s printed line marking system that allows anglers to quickly and easily identify each line.
FRONT WELDED LOOP A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
BACK WELDED LOOP A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.