In Mexico’s Ascension Bay, where schools of tailing permit come to play, the poised angler in the Palometa (Spanish for permit) is ready to slay—all day. Molded with our proprietary bio-based nylon offering an incredible strength to weight ratio, the lightweight Palometa offers serious comfort and extreme durability.
A sized down version of our popular Bales Beach shades, the medium frame Palometa features a wrap-around style with built inside coverage for sun protection and light blocking. Bajío’s ultra-clear, polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary LAPIS™ technology block 95% of blue light combating haze, glare and eye strain.
- Size/fit: M Base Curve: High Coverage
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate