Grayl Ultrapress Filter Bottle 16.9oz
Compact, fun, and ridiculously easy to use — the 16.9oz UltraPress® Purifier Bottle fits into any pack pocket (or cup holder), requires zero setup, and makes safe, great tasting drinking water in a mere 10 seconds (3L/min). On-the-go filtration and purification for the hiker, backpacker, camper, emergency prepper or global traveler seeking fast-flow purified water for chugging, filling hydration reservoirs, or cooking. Simply—Fill. Press. Drink.™
- Capacity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Weight: 12.5 oz (354 g)
- Height: 9.75" (24.77 cm)
- Diameter (at base): 2.95” (7.5 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast-Flow Rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute)
- Removes: Waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.9% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E.
- Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more.
- Filters: Particulates (sediment, microplastics) and ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors and odors.
- Durability: Withstands 10 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- Materials: Made from BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE and ABS food-grade plastic.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA
- Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.