Patagonia Guidewater Hip Pack
Lightweight, fully submersible hip pack keeps gear dry, organized and within easy reach. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working, Durable Fabric Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
IPX-7 Rated Bag Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel Does Not Absorb Water Hydrophobic back panel does not absorb or retain water
Inside Organizer Pocket Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Pass-Through Storage Pass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 610 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 610 g (1 lbs 5.5 oz oz)
- 13" x 9" x 9"
- 9L (549 cu in)