Patagonia Disperser Roll Top Pack 40L
Extremely water-resistant roll-top backpack adjusts to securely carry large or small loads. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working, Durable Fabric Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
Designed to Keep Water Out Bag is watertight up to the roll-top closure and designed to keep out water through prolonged exposure to the elements
Panel and Straps Non-Absorbent Back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
Inside Pocket Keeps Things Organized Internal organizer pocket separates small items from the main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Integrated Net Scabbard Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
Vest Compatible Compatible with our Convertible Vest, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 1,169 g (2 lbs 9 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn