First we just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all our amazing customers and hope this finds you and your loved ones well. Like everyone throughout the world, we are all being affected to some degree or another, and doing our best to navigate these crazy times.
Currently we are still open, and trying to service those of you who are still fishing or taking advantage of this extra time to tie flies and stock up your boxes. Below are a few notes on what we’ve got going on here at the shop:
- We are now encouraging you to take advantage of our curbside pickup. Call us at 801-521-6424 and we can put together an order, take payment over the phone, email you a receipt, and when you pull in up front we’ll bring your order out. This is in everyone’s best interest.
- If you need to try items on or take a closer look at something, we are now offering private shopping opportunities by appointment only. Give us a call to setup a time. Mornings, between 8-9am generally work best.
- If you live in the vicinity of the shop we are also offering same day delivery on your order, and we’ll drop it off at your home. If you are local, but not close by we are offering free shipping for all purchases over $25 (for most folks in Utah that means next day delivery).
- We only have a fraction of our inventory online, so if you are shopping on our website and don’t see the item you need, give us a shout. Chances are we have it in the store, especially when it comes to fly tying and random accessories (which we don’t list on our online store).
Like all small businesses that are being affected during these times, we’ve had to make some adjustments to do our part in helping stop the spread of covid19. Here are some of those:
- After any transaction we are taking a few minutes to sanitize the store, including but not limited to our payment terminal, front counter, door handles, etc…
- If you do come in the store and are looking for flies, to comply with social distancing recommendations, we ask that you allow us to grab them for you.
- We are no longer offering rental gear for the time being, we just don’t have an appropriate way to sanitize everything on that front.
- If you need a fishing license, instead of asking for your drivers license, we will ask you to verbally give us all the information. If you don’t need anything other than a license, to comply with social distancing we ask you do it online here: https://wildlifelicense.utah.gov/hflo/main/serv1/index.html?server=serv1
- We take great pride and enjoy teaching our classes, but for now all classes/lessons will be cancelled until April 30th, 2020. At that time we will reevaluate, for those of you who have already signed up we will be reaching out to see if we have future dates that would work or we can issue a full refund.
- We will also be canceling and not booking local walk and wade guide trips through the end of April, if you’ve already got something scheduled we will reach out.
- For those that aren’t aware of our guide program on the Green River, that is a separate entity, WRF Guides owned by Matt Lucas. We are his exclusive booking agent, but for any upcoming trips, reschedules, or cancelations we’d ask you get in touch with him. His website is: https://wrfguides.com/contact-us/