Rising Brookie Cerakote Net
*Nets come standard with clear bag, if you would like a black bag please put that in your order notes.
The Brookie Net is the ideal landing net for chasing trout on small streams, panfish at the local pond, or bushwhacking into your favorite high mountain lake. Our shortest handle offering at 10″ with a smaller hoop size than the Lunker, but the same classic RISING shape. And don’t be fooled… even though it’s the smallest net in our lineup, it can still handle most sizes of fish and species! The Brookie Net is offered in 10 different colors of our brand new Cerakote coating and made at our HQ in Salt Lake City, Utah USA.
- American Made – in our shop, using tooling we designed, American Made aluminum and supplies
- Brand New Cerakote Coated Aluminum for corrosion resistance and cool coloring options
- Knurled Texture on Handle for grip
- Rubber Net Bag available in Black or Clear – more fish-friendly!
- Measurement indicators on hoop – 10″, 12″, 14″, 15″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle.
- Total Length: 28.5″
- Handle Length: 10″
- Hoop Length: 16.5″
- Hoop Width: Tapers from 10.5″ to 5″
- Weight: 1.10 lbs or 17.60 oz
- Net Bag Depth: 11″ but stretches
- Colors: Hunter Green, Midnight Black, Vibrant Yellow, Racing Red, Lime Green, Winter White, Deep Blue, Gunmetal
- Gray, Miami Teal, and Electric Orange
- Made in the USA