Patagonia Stealth Sling Pack
Ample storage and intuitive organization are core Stealth Sling features. Reimagined using lighter, quieter and more comfortable materials, the water-resistant 10-liter Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fabric Details Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Comfortable Design Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
Sling Capacity Stealth Sling capacity is 10 liters
Integrated Magnets Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
External Organization Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
Additional Features Integrated holsters allow for secure, right-or-left handed net carry. Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 650 g (22.93 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 650 g (1 lbs 6.9 oz oz)
- 9" x 21.5" x 6"
- 10L (610 cu in)