Patagonia Stealth Pack
The water-resistant and customizable 30-liter Stealth Pack is built for multiple hatches, changing conditions and extra gear needs encountered on long floats, explorations and multi-day trips. Engineered to be ergonomic, quiet, lightweight and body-conforming, the Stealth Pack features a large main compartment, a quick-access exterior pocket and a top stash pocket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fabric Details Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Comfortable Design The back is cushioned, contains an integrated net holster and accommodates a hydration system. Adjustable shoulder straps
Pack Capacity Stealth Pack capacity is 30 liters
External Organization Multiple exterior lashing points, D-rings, stash pockets and sleeves are all placed for intuitive, quick access to all accessories
Internal Organization Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13"; removable waterproof pocket for phone or key fob
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 800 g (28.22 oz)
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Cord: 100% recycled polyester
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 800 g (1 lbs 12.2 oz oz)
- 20" x 12.5" x 8"
- 30L (1831 cu in)