Crash Course Fly-Fishing Clinics
1) March 13, 2022 / 4 PM - 7 PM - CLINIC IS FULL!!! WAITLIST IS AVAILABLE.
2) April 3rd, 2022 / 4 PM - 7 PM - CLINIC IS FULL!!! WAITLIST IS AVAILABLE.
3) May 22nd, 2022 / 4 PM - 7 PM - 2 Spots Available!!!
4) June 12th, 2022 / 4 PM - 7 PM
Cost: $75.00 / *We require payment in full to reserve your spot! Refunds are not available within 7 days of the class.*
Class Limit: 4 Students
Instructor: Nick Teynor or Nicole Tomlin
Necessary Gear: Pen/Pad Paper for Notes. *Gear will be provided if needed.*
Sign-Up: Call the shop at: (801)-521-6424. Or stop by the shop to sign up.
Are you “fly-curious”? Have you ever wanted to learn what it takes to go fly-fishing, and need a little help to get you started? Are you trying to get back into fly-fishing, and don't have the time for a multi-day class? Then this is the perfect clinic for you! In this 3 hour clinic, we will give you a raw, basic understanding of how to fly-fish, and cover:
- What is Fly-Fishing?
- What is the bare minimum gear needed to get started
- How to utilize your local shop
- What is a dry fly? What is a wet fly?
- 3 Basic Connections/Knots
- Basic River Etiquette
- An hour casting lesson at the shop
If you’re looking for a more in-depth class, we offer an array of comprehensive and more advanced fly-fishing classes throughout the year. You can find these other classes on our web-site at: Western Rivers Flyfisher Classes
Call the shop at: (801)-521-6424. Or stop by the shop to sign up. All you need to bring to this clinic is a pen and a pad of paper if you’d like to take notes. We look forward to introducing you to the basics of fly-fishing, and sharing with you our passion for this activity!