Patagonia W's Nano Puff Fitz Roy Trout Hoody
Warm, windproof, water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Fitz Roy Trout Hoody uses light, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology and a 100% recycled shell/lining. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Recycled 87% of our line uses recycled materials.
100% Recycled Shell Fabric Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
100% Recycled Insulation 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth, stays warm when wet and reduces carbon emissions compared to conventional production methods
Construction Details Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable stitching for abrasion resistance
Pocket Details Two zip handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; internal zip chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
Center-Front Zipper Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Fish Mojo Lucky Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest may increase on-the-water success
Sealed-In Warmth Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 306 g (10.8 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using
- Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn