Simms Womens Freestone Z Waders
Designed with a side zipper for streamside relief, the Women's Freestone Z Waders - Stockingfoot features waterproof and breathable 4-layer Toray fabric for wading in comfort and convenience.
Women's Freestone® Z Waders - Stockingfoot are your trusted companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Rugged, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the updated patterning and fit deliver greater mobility. On-the-water comforts are enhanced by the innovative, patented TIZIP® side-zipper that enables quick relief and makes getting in and out of waders easier than ever. Take advantage of waist-anchored suspender straps for custom strap fit and high-waist conversion on warm days. Or when temperatures drop, find instant relief for cold fingers inside plush, reach-through, hand warmer chest pocket. Additional refuge for flies, tools, and loose gear comes in the form of a zippered top-stash pocket, keeping everything you need for a banner day on the water within close range.
- Durable and breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 3-layer upper and 4-layer lower
- Innovative TIZIP waterproof side zipper for easy riverside on & off
- Reach-through, fleece-lined hand warmer pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- Patented built-in gravel guards with boot hook, anatomically correct stockingfeet
- Updated women's features include dual fit suspender anchor points, scalloped top opening, & women's-specific fit
- FABRIC TECH: 4L Toray® QuadraLam™
- WEIGHT: 32 oz. (907.2 g)