Patagonia Mens Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants
These light and versatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wading pants have a side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist; with streamlined, anatomical booties and flat-panel gravel guards for fast draining and greater abrasion resistance.
Even if you’re chucking streamers at the bank from a drift boat, you still need to stay dry. Wet boat seats, sudden downpours and that little side-channel you have to fish on foot all call for the comfort and convenience of our waist-high Gunnison Gorge Wading Pants. Built with single-seam construction that routes critical seams away from areas of highest wear for increased durability—and our tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the Gunnisons keep you dry and comfy from the waist down. Out of the water, they work and feel almost like regular pants, with a side gusset that creates a clean-fitting, tailored waist, provides maximum freedom of movement and makes them easy to get on and off. Self-fabric belt loops and a stretch wading belt with a low-profile buckle keep them up through strenuous hikes and long wading sessions. Anatomically curved knees and a modified Y-Joint crotch increase flexibility, while the flat-panel gravel guards drain water more quickly than our previous design and resist abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Below the gravel guards, our booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. And because you’re always just one step away from an unintended swim, the internal, waterproof TPU-welded utility pocket protects camera, phone or car keys. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest-wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; full elastic belt; interior center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Side gusset for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 887 g (31.3 oz)