Fishpond West Bank Wading Belt
WHY JUST HAVE A BELT TO SECURE YOUR WADERS AND SUPPORT YOUR BACK?
Why just have a belt to secure your waders and support your back? We thought about what other functions a belt might serve and we created a purposeful spot for your net, attachment slots for a Quikshot rod holder, a floating “rail” where you can strap on packs, water bottle holders, wading staffs, and all sorts of river accessories. The game has changed, and you can expect more.
San Juan Chest Pack
Thunderhead Submersible Pouch
Quikshot Rod Holder 2.0
Molded Water Bottle Holder
- Made from thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist
- Built in net holster holds mostly any size net handle
- Wader belt ‘rail’ allows you to attach other items to the belt keep the belt while keeping net in place
- Slots for attachment of Quikshot Rod Holder
- Thermoformed foam padding with ballistic fabric accents
- Belt padding: 32”long x 4.5” high
- Webbing maximum length: 63”
- Does not come with net