Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Roll Top Dry Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment, this nonsubmersible 100% waterproof pack features welded seams and a low-profile shoulder harness that makes carrying a load supercomfortable no matter what you’re packing.
The Stormfront® Roll Top Pack has a simple yet highly effective roll-down construction (minimum of 3 rolls for nonsubmersible 100% waterproof protection) that keeps your gear dry in any wet-weather environment. A burly 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, along with fully welded seams, complete the weatherproof package. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waistbelt provide all-day comfort on long hikes. There’s also lash points for extra gear and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water. For greater versatility, the shoulder straps accept the vest front from our Convertible Vest (sold separately).
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for nonsubmersible 100% waterproof protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment
- Compatible with Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 10 oz)