Patagonia Stormfront Waterproof Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all of your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
Our Stormfront® Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with a burly 100% nylon core fabric, treated on the exterior with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and on the interior with a TPU single-side coating. Salt water? No sweat. The 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion and provides quick access to the main compartment which holds fly boxes, a small cameras or extra clothing. On the outside, we’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear-adjustable lash points for a rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find a handy zippered pocket to secure keys, wallet and accessories. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing and features a 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and neck strap distribute the weight of large loads
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Lash points on front for rod tube or jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)