Patagonia Stealth Chest Pack 4L
A highly versatile chest pack for the minimalist angler, with enough room for two large fly boxes; molded drop-down work station has ripple-foam fly keeper. Volume is 4L.
Everything you want from a fishing vest—upfront placement, organization, easy access—without the vest. Made from tough, polyurethane-coated CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, our new Stealth Chest Pack is the ideal solution for the minimalist angler. Featuring a zippered main compartment big enough to hold two large fly boxes, it also has a top-access mesh-lined drop-in security pocket, and an interior hook-and-loop-closure organizer pockets. The molded, drop-down front panel easily deploys to create a flat workspace and provide access to the built-in, ripple-foam fly keeper, while the stretch-woven nylon back panel and fully adjustable neck and waist straps allow for layering and provide comfort for long days on the water. Our Fitz Roy Trout logo is molded into the back panel; pack volume is 4L.
- Tough, 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop protects contents and sheds water with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Main zippered pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket for additional storage
- Molded drop-down work station has ripple-foam fly keeper
- Back panel is stretch-woven nylon for comfort and durability
- Adjustable neck and waist straps allow easy layering
- Pack volume is 4L
- 360 g (12.7 oz)