Patagonia Black Hole Cube - Large
A mini gear closet ready to organize essentials no matter where you are headed; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
This superburly gear cube has a simple design that plays a big role when it comes to organizing and corralling your gear so you can find what you need inside a stuffed duffel bag, loaded backpack or the scattered cab of your truck. It features a simple zip-opening design, an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags and a large, glove-friendly grab handle. Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The easy-access, main compartment opens with a clamshell zipper so both halves of the Black Hole® Cube can lay flat; each half is separated by zip-out mesh for organization
- With the exterior daisy chain, you can clip the Black Hole Cube onto packs or inside duffel bags
- A large grab handle makes it easy to carry the Black Hole Cube
- Designed with tough plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- 250 g (8.81 oz)