Fishpond Gunnison Guide Pack
Designed for guides who carry every color, of every size, of every stage, of every bug known to modern science. The Gunnison Guide Pack is built to keep copious amounts of gear organized. When you make the journey down into the depths of the Gunny Gorge, you need a fishing system that will comfortably carry all of the “essentials” for long days. The Gunnison Guide Pack combines the best features of our other proven packs, with the added volume and organization to make this the go-to system for anglers who get way out there and need it all close at hand. Constructed out of our recycled Cyclepond nylon, it carries the weight comfortably and keeps all your gear out of the way while you fish. Built with an integrated net holder, places for all your largest fly boxes, water bottles, tools, and more. This is for anglers who need it all for a successful trip deep into our public lands.
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- Zippered main storage compartment for secure fly box storage
- Signature molded zip down fly bench with 2 pieces of foam
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam, tools or accessory attachment
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Integrated net slot
- Two large exterior water bottle pockets
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Main compartment has one interior zippered pocket, one interior stash pocket, a clear fishing license slot and a key hook
- Front molded fly bench compartment has one interior zippered pocket and two elastic pockets to hold small fly boxes
- 10L or 610 cu. in.
- 14" x 9" x 7"