Scientific Anglers Mastery Double Taper Fly Line
Double-taper fly lines may not be the most versatile of the bunch, but they’re very good at what they’re designed to do: delicate work at shorter distances. An excellent dry-fly line, the Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace, which is extra handy on spring creeks and smaller streams.
- Double-taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations
- Excels in short-to-medium distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs
- The ultimate fly line for chasing trout in close quarters
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS TRT DT X F (X = line weight)