Scientific Anglers Amplitude Double Taper Fly Line
FOR DELICATE DELIVERIES TO TROUT
SAID Icon AST Plus Icon Dry Tip Icon Welded Loops Icon Shooting Texture Icon Floating Texture Icon TRP Icon
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude series will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Weight forward fly lines can be tailored to a variety of tasks. However, sometimes a Double Taper is just the best tool for the job. Whether is a classic rod, a modern glass or just a need for delicate dry fly deliveries the Amplitude Double Taper will give you feel you desire with the performance you need.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation; it simply keeps dry flies floating longer
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts, thanks to a reduction in friction
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA AMPLITUDE DOUBLE TAPER DT X F (X = line weight)