Patagonia Mens Diamond Quilt Bomber Hoody
Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) that stays warm even when wet.
The weather might go all to hell, yet inside this warm, weather-resistant jacket there’s nowhere you’d rather be. It has a supple 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell for wind protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. Inside the sleeves, body and hood, a lightweight yet warm layer of 80-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (90% recycled) traps heat with remarkable efficiency even when wet. Stitched with a tough thread for durability, the diamond-quilting pattern creates an impressive heat-trapping structure, while at the same time reducing bulk and increasing compressibility. Deep handwarmer pockets thaw frozen fingers and a chest security pocket holds small valuables. The cuffs and hem have elasticized binding to help seal out cold drafts. Hip length.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester taffeta fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; sewn with highly durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached, insulated hood; adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seal out wind and seal in warmth
- Hip length
- 493 g (17.4 oz)