Patagonia Mens Snap Dry Fishing Hoody
Versatile enough for stream or street, this fast-drying technical fishing hoody has a durable and stretchy face, moisture-wicking insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sloughs off wind or spray and lets the hoody snap dry with a quick shake.
Through long days of fishing, the only constant is change. Staying comfortable means staying adaptable, so we developed the new Snap-Dry Hoody as part of a versatile, fish-specific layering system that lets you easily adjust to quickly shifting conditions. Providing performance-focused warmth and freedom of movement in cool weather, the Snap-Dry is built with a durable, fast-drying and highly water resistant 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex outer shell; the fabric has built-in 4-way stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sloughs off spray and lets the hoody snap dry with a quick shake. Worn as an outer layer or as a midlayer under a wading jacket in wet weather, the hoody has a full front zip and a lightweight, fast-wicking 100% polyester tricot insulated lining that lies softly against the skin. When the wind picks up, the hood is generously sized to fit over a baseball cap for additional warmth. A zippered pocket on the left chest is sized to hold a fly box, and has a zipper pull for easy access; two large handwarmer pockets are on the lower front. The cuffs have adjustable hook-and-loop closures to keep them securely in place.
- Durable, fast-drying and highly water-resistant 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex shell has 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wick 100% polyester tricot insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large front handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- 581 g (20.5 oz)