Patagonia W's Pack-In Jkt
A lightweight, insulated, breathable and weather-resistant jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell that works well with our hike collection.
Pack this core, high-performance piece for hikes, bike commutes and errand running during transitional-weather. With a stretch woven shell lined with soft, highly wicking, double knitted polyester, this jacket performs throughout your day during any season, any activity.
- Made of 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with light and stretchy 60-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (40% recycled)
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Lining fabric was developed for output; 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- 394 g (13.9 oz)