Patagonia Womens Nano Puff Bivy Pullover
Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
We kept the irresistible allure of “just a few more pitches” in mind when making our Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover; it’s light, windproof, warm and has the pared-down features that help shift the odds in your favor. The water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—has a superb warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet. The interlocking fibers of the lightweight, 100% recycled polyester shell and liner fabrics block wind, shed moisture and enhance the DWR (durable water repellent) performance. When the going gets cold(er), the kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and a close-fitting, under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding bumps up the comfort level. The zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop. With a deep venting center-front zipper, elastic-bound cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic-bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seal in warmth
- 312 g (11 oz)