Patagonia Womens Quandary Pants
Built for comfort and unconstrained movement, these multifunctional, all-season pants are made of lightweight 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
These technical pants are gusseted and have articulated knees for mobility, and adjustable legs roll up and secure. Made from lightweight and stretchy 94% nylon/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the pants provide 40-UPF sun protection. Details include a metal-snap closure, reverse-coil zippered fly, belt loops and drop-in pockets on the front. The side cargo pocket zips and secures valuables. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
- Lightweight pants made of stretchy 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal button, hidden drawcord and a zippered fly
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back pockets (one drop-in and one with reverse-coil zipper closure), secure zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Inseam gusset for mobility
- Pants convert to capris; tab, loop and metal snap keep cuffs in place
- Available in 30" and 32" inseams
- 264 g (9.3 oz)