Patagonia M's L/S Sun Stretch shirt
Our most technical, long-sleeved button-up is designed specifically for hot and humid conditions. Made from a stretchy, quick-drying, ultralight recycled nylon/polyester blend, the Sun Stretch features zippered chest pockets that accommodate a passport or fly box. Rolled up sleeves secure with tabs.
Made from an ultralight, quick-drying nylon/polyester blend with mechanical stretch, our Long-Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt combines cool-wearing comfort with technical performance for warm-weather fishing. Two vertical-zip chest pockets hold anything you need to access quickly and feature mesh backing for improved ventilation and drainage, plus durable plastic zippers that won’t corrode in saltwater. New collar snaps prevent wind flapping and a hidden lens cleaner at the hem wipes away sweat and salt.
- Made from an ultralight 55% recycled nylon/45% polyester blend that dries in a flash for all-day comfort
- Mechanical-stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of motion while casting
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water and humid environments
- Collar snaps keep collar from flapping on windy days
- Hidden lens cleaner at the hem keeps optics clear
- 159 g (5.6 oz)