Patagonia M's Back Step Shirt
Airy, everyday shirt made of lightweight hemp/organic cotton fabric for cool-wearing comfort in hot weather.
Pair the durability of hemp with the cool comfort of cotton and you get a work shirt that will have you finding excuses to get things done. The Back Step’s 55% hemp/45% organic cotton fabric has an open weave for airflow and a soft hand that’s light on the skin. It features coconut buttons down the front, button-through chest pockets and a vented shirttail you can wear tucked in or out.
- Made of a soft, breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend for warm-weather comfort
- Buttons made of coconuts on the front placket and button-through chest pockets
- The shoulder seams are positioned forward, not over the shoulder, for greater comfort under pack straps and shoulder bags
- Chest pockets secure with buttons
- A subtle shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement and side vents provide greater range of motion
- 204 g (7.2 oz)