Patagonia Mens Long Sleeved Early Rise Snap Fishing Shirt
This warm and versatile snap-front fishing shirt is made from soft, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece; can be worn as an outer layer in dry weather or as part of a layering system in wetter conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
To make what is now our favorite cool-weather fishing shirt, we started with cozy, fast-drying, 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Then we added nylon taslan to the collar backing, pockets, pocket flaps and cuffs for abrasion resistance and structure where needed. And while the Early Rise looks sharp and feels so good you’ll want to sleep in it, it’s also a highly technical fishing shirt—that’s why we included two snap-closure fly-box pockets, an internal vertical-zip security pocket and a handy tool-attachment loop. In short, the Early Rise looks great, feels even better and fishes beautifully. No wonder we wear ours for pretty much everything.
- Made from our warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D® microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, back of collar, pocket flaps, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets, sized for fly boxes; the right chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool attachment loop on upper right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)