Patagonia Mens Better Sweater Rib Knit Quarter Zip
A warm, low-bulk, quarter-zip pullover made of soft, sweater-rib-knit 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The warm, soft comfort of the Better Sweater® Rib Knit 1/4-Zip goes with any and all occasions. Easy-wearing and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The quarter-zip design features a zip-through, stand-up collar for warmth and comfort on the skin and raglan sleeves, which allow the full range of shoulder motion. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. A zippered left-chest pocket is headphone compatible. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket is headphone-compatible
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 519 g (18.3 oz)