Patagonia M's Insulated Organic Cotton MW Fjord Flannel Shirt
An insulated, heavyweight 100% organic cotton flannel jacket that makes a great overshirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Fair Trade 87% of our line is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Organic Cotton Flannel and Thermogreen® Insulation Shell is made with 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel, lined with 100% recycled polyester twill and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
Button-Front Placket Full-length button-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing conditions
Pocket Details Two flapped chest pockets secure with buttons; side-entry handwarmer pockets on lower torso shelter your hands from cold weather
Straight Hem Made with a straight hem to go with most every situation, from casual hangout to commuting to work or school
Supporting the People Who Made This Product Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin Made in Vietnam.
Weight 680 g (24 oz)
- Shell: 5.9-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed flannel
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester twill with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn