Patagonia Mens Guidewater II Pants
These sturdy, versatile and fast-drying lightweight nylon pants feature an elastic waist for exceptional fit and comfort, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
The water-specific features and comfortable fit of our Guidewater II Pants—including a zippered side-leg pocket, mesh drainage in all pockets and a remarkably fast dry time—make these the fishing pants of choice for anglers. Now made with lightweight, 4.3-oz recycled nylon that provides 50+ UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, we’ve also added stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex panels in the seat and knees for greater durability, comfort and mobility. The motion-friendly waist has stretch sections and belt loops. Inseam is 32".
- Durability, comfort, versatility and performance converge to bring you the best pants with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Motion-friendly waist with durable belt loops
- Side pockets, lower-side security pocket, rear zippered pocket
- Stretch panels in seat and knees for comfort
- Available in short, 30", and regular, 32", inseams
- 329 g (11.6 oz)