Patagonia Nano Puff Earflap Cap
Warm, windproof, water-resistant cap insulated with lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Quite possibly the lightest, warmest hat we’ve ever built, the Nano Puff™ Earflap Cap is windproof, water-resistant and highly compressible. It’s insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content that maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet. Wrapped in a lightweight, 100% recycled polyester shell fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the insulation is stabilized by horizontal quilt lines in a brick quilted pattern. A soft brim provides eye protection from both sunny days and wind-driven snow, elastic earflaps seal out cold and tuck away when not in use, and it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation
- Elastic earflaps seal out cold and tuck away when not in use
- Soft brim makes this hat easy to stash when not in use
- Highly compressible and packable
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 82 g (2.9 oz)