Patagonia Sun Mask
This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Our Sun Mask design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new lightweight 94% polyester/6% spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel. It has super high-wicking performance, plus 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. It hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage; the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artists by color code: Ryan Sharpe (RSHF), Kenny Clarke (RWHG and EOBR), Paul Puckett (TPWH), Jeff McKay (RSBW), Patagonia Original Art (FCAT, FZPR, TFCP, VFTA, FZTA)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)