Simms Headwaters Tackle Bag
Early morning departures and rushed evening exits. Let's face it, getting on the water is not always as easy as we like. And we've all done it, forgotten some piece of "must-have" gear. The reality is that given rod in hand and boots on feet, we still always manage to enjoy any time spent on the river. Nonetheless, staying organized helps avoid the sinking feeling when you realize that you're short on flies or without your favorite pliers. Our Headwaters™ Tackle Bag makes getting out the door and on the river easier. It helps you keep all of your "must-have" gear in one place, so the only sinking feeling you experience is your nymph going deep. You'll find easy access to a variety of pockets and compartments as well as a rod tube holder and a waterproof base.
- Easy‐access main opening wth double zipper closure
- Several exterior pockets and for gear organization
- Tuckable rod tube holders on the exterior
- Waterproof TPU bottom, with durable nylon DWR coated upper fabrics
- FABRIC TECH: 600 D dobby shell fabric with DWR finish
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 52 oz